A world-known name, Tencent has become a competition to Zoom as it launches a similar cloud-based video conferencing service, the Tencent Meeting. This comes after Tencent had been rigorously looking to push its enterprise services. Perhaps, efforts put forth by the company correspond with its wish to attain a new growth narrative, while having an upper hand over rising names. Such is clear from the fact that a traditional consumer-facing gaming plus social business-driven company is turning its way towards enterprise-facing services. Having said that here are some more crucial thoughts on Tencent meeting zoomlikeleetechnode:
About Tencent meeting zoomlikeleetechnode
Tencent Meeting is a relatively new service, powered by Tencent Cloud, where users can undergo video conferencing. Additionally, one can swiftly host. online meetings, chats, and even mobile collaboration on it. Such is possible as cloud computing technology combines with artificial intelligence, alongside online security systems.
On a positive note, anyone can experience this Tencent service for free. Perhaps, the free version is limited to 25 participants and can continue running their meeting for 45 minutes total. Meanwhile, you can subscribe to it at just $14, where you’ll find participant numbers increasing from 25 to 300.
It is further believed that Tencent meeting’s success may have to do something with the growing trend of online meetings. Even getting started is simple and one can register and log in either via a phone number or a WeChat account. Well, Tencent apps are already known to be accessible through a WeChat account, and likewise, this video-conferencing service supports it. Such a norm becomes more convenient for users, and a happy community is always a positive point for companies.
On the other hand, many have shared that Tencent’s presence in the industry makes them feel as if the company is racing hard. More precisely, it is trying to compete against MS Teams and Google Meet other than Zoom. While that may be true somewhere, the best shall retain the number one spot eventually.
What makes Tencent Tencent meeting Zoomlikeleetechnode so special?
- Coming from the reputable company of Tencent, the meetings held on it are always best qualify-wise. That’s mainly because Tencent has given extra emphasis to the quality, including audio and high-definition video. It even went as far as instilling a smart noise and keyboard click sound reduction, in an attempt to offer the best human voice audio.
- Additionally, any meeting attendee is free to pick a beauty filter that has been powered by AI, having a very realistic feel. This tool will be especially helpful for someone having an untidy background.
- Supposedly, this platform is best and ready to assist you whenever you might need to present reports to co-employees online. But it all begins with the host, whose responsibility is to create a meeting and is offered every possible management control. These controls are crucial and, when effectively set, can initiate a smooth meeting. At the same time, one can choose to mute other annoying attendees.
- Anyone is free to become a host and can initiate the process quite easily. That is, one only has to give a meeting title, begin the call and go along until it is done. Hosts are additionally given the chance to choose how many participants there will be in the meeting.
- Lastly, for anyone who wants something other than video conferencing, you have instant messaging and document-sharing features. The only issue with the service is that audio errors can pop up as you try to connect the device with a Bluetooth service.
What makes Tencent Tencent meeting Zoomlikeleetechnode the best place for large group meetings?
Besides all the other cool features of Tencent Video C, it is worth noting that the platform can hold over 300 meeting attendees at a go. Well, of course, you have to pay to access the incredible feature, but such massive occupancy is still great. Also, it does not matter how big the conference is as the overall video quality will always be on point. By default, you’ll have a high-definition video quality but users may also choose to customize it accordingly. Clearly, this platform is all well and good unless you try connecting a Bluetooth device for audio.
Advantages of using Tencent meeting zoomlikeleetechnode
Moving on, here are a few more advantages for the users of Tencent Tencent meeting zoomlikeleetechnode:
- Convenience: Starting from registration, to hosting meetings and attending them, the platform is made such that no user suffers due to complications.
- Screen sharing: Online document sharing plus real-time screen sharing is available, which is especially beneficial for remote presentations.
- The quality: The platform supports HD images, along with other features like beauty filter, and background blur — all of which can contribute to a better user experience. In addition, the video conferencing system will automatically detect any ambient noise and keyboard click sound to remove them for a robust audio flow.
- Stable and Reliable: The platform follows up with global network deployment, which in turn makes high meeting concurrency a possibility.
- Robust Security: Tencent Cloud ensures the safety of its users at all times, making their data mostly secure.
- ‘Contact us’ option: Anyone who finds an issue or requires assistance can connect with a representative of Tencent meeting easily. For the same, one only needs to send a precise mail explaining what’s troubling them.
Ever since the strict lockdowns and other no-outdoor rules, the world has significantly changed. As such, the Tencent meeting Zoomlikeleetechnode was indeed a great place for corporations to hold meetings, around the crisis of COVID-19 pandemic. A move towards the virtual world is observable; and likewise, the growing hope for meeting spaces online. In addition, the vice president of Tencent Cloud, who identifies as Lori Wu, has a great vision for its video conferencing service, so we can hope for better advancements of the platform shortly.
Also read About: